Monday 2 September 2013

Gym People

How bad is it that I, a new blogger, missed blogging after only one post! However, I do have an excuse to give. My internet connection has been non-existent for the past couple of days annoyingly so I was unfortunately ripped away from blogging, Facebook, and all such necessities! However, now I am back and am here to ask the question 'Why are some gym people so weird!?'

Example: I have been going to the gym for a month now to try and increase my attraction rating (if possible). I walked in and headed straight for the bikes, with one already being occupied by a man with excessively sweaty arms. I straddled the foam seating and began to peddle when suddenly I heard a muscly, somewhat hairy gym employee exclaim "YES!!!" whilst on the treadmill. Now I found this hilarious and looked straight away at his direction with a 'What the hell was that about' look to which he replied with a slightly embarrassed glance. I looked around myself to share the humour of the situation with a fellow exerciser but nobody seemed to notice! How I do not know. So therefore I had to share it with myself and tried to keep myself to a subtle smirk as he walked past me.

Now I ask you, was that really necessary? I mean congratulations for reaching your goal but shouting it so loudly was both hilarious and ridiculous all at the same time. Well that's what you usually get with over-the-average muscly men.

Well I think that I have been able to catch up now, so I shall be back again tomorrow!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment